Welcome to Concord School District's Transportation Department (603-225-0849)
Online bus registration is now closed. If you would like your child to ride the bus, please send the following information to Gary Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Student's full name
- Student's school
- Home address
- Pick-up address
- Drop-off address
There is no fee for elementary and middle school riders. There will still be a $25 fee for high school students unless a waiver is requested and approved. High school students should register now and pay the fee or request a waiver later in the summer via the “annual update” in PowerSchool - when that becomes available.
School Bus Driver Paid Training Starting Soon - APPLY NOW!
Help get our kids safely to and from school and school-related activities.
Bring your kids to work.
We train in small groups and work with folks on an individual basis to acquire all the skills and credentials needed.
All training is paid. Wages start at $16.19 per hour and increase when you get your license.
Range of increase varies up to $17.96 per hour depending on prior experience and existing qualifications.
Health, Dental, Life Insurance and Paid Time Off are available for most employees.
Signing bonus available for CDL licensed applicants.
We are also looking for Crossing Guards and School Bus Monitors. ($12.33 to $14.33)
Please pass this on to anyone that might be interested.
Great job for retirees, stay-at-home parents, college students, and many more!
Transportation Director 311 North State Street Concord, NH 03301 603-717-0133
School Bus Rider Rules
Please take note of our school bus rider rules, which are designed to promote a safe and comfortable ride for all.
- Cooperate with the driver at all times
- Be courteous and respect others
- Sit appropriately and stay in your seat
- Do not throw anything inside the bus
- Do not extend or throw anything out the windows
- Pushing, shoving and fighting will not be tolerated
- Keep aisles and exits clear
- Carry-on items must be able to be held on your lap
- Animals, hazardous materials and nuisance items are not allowed
- Refrain from yelling or using profane language
- Do not tamper with, or damage, bus equipment
- Eating and drinking are not permitted on the bus
- Board and depart the bus at assigned stops only
- The driver is authorized to assign seats
- Interfering with the safe operation of the bus is prohibited