Welcome to Concord School District's Transportation Department
School Bus Rider Rules
Please take note of our school bus rider rules, which are designed to promote a safe and comfortable ride for all.
- Cooperate with the driver at all times
- Be courteous and respect others
- Sit appropriately and stay in your seat
- Do not throw anything inside the bus
- Do not extend or throw anything out the windows
- Pushing, shoving and fighting will not be tolerated
- Keep aisles and exits clear
- Carry-on items must be able to be held on your lap
- Animals, hazardous materials and nuisance items are not allowed
- Refrain from yelling or using profane language
- Do not tamper with, or damage, bus equipment
- Eating and drinking are not permitted on the bus
- Board and depart the bus at assigned stops only
- The driver is authorized to assign seats
- Interfering with the safe operation of the bus is prohibited
Bus Rider Registration
Concord School District students who live outside the walk-zone may be eligible to ride the school bus. Please send requests to ride via email to Joel, email@example.com.
- Student Name
- Parent Phone #
Joel will respond to the email with bus stop details, as soon as possible – usually within a few days.
For safety reasons, we need to keep track of the students and where they may be riding.
603 225 0849
Now Hiring School Bus Drivers and Monitors!
School Bus Drivers
Transport Concord School District Students in a safe, cost effective and efficient manner. Professional driving experience or work with children preferred but will train the right person.
$17.19 – 21.47/hour to start (includes training), 25-35 hours/week, benefits for eligible employees and BONUS for those with previous experience.
School Bus Monitors
Assist school bus drivers to transport Concord School District Special Needs students in a safe, cost effective and efficient manner. Knowledge and ability to work effectively with children while supervising them on a school bus. Ability to work harmoniously with all other district staff, parents, students, etc. Will train the right person.
$13.71 – 18.15/hour, 20-30 hours/week, benefits for eligible employees. Great opportunity for stay-at-home parents, homeschool parents, retirees, or others that need a highly flexible work schedule.
For more information contact: Transportation Director Concord School District 311 North State Street Concord, NH 03301 Phone: 603-225-0849 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org